MCOM400IRTU is a rugged cellular MODEM offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications. It works in intelligent mode. This device is suitable for data monitoring and operation from remote device. It supports three digital input, two digital output and one analog input, 1 pulse and one RS485/232, any MODBUS communication via serial port which works as Master. The minimum data rate from remote to central server is 20 sec.
· Supports all types of 4G SIM cards.
· The data transmission mode is 4G/3G/2G.
· Supports all types of M2M SIMs.
· Supports quad band auto switchable.
· Small antennae included with the device. High gain antennae optional, in case of low connectivity.
· One Serial Port for RS232 or RS485 for external device interface.
· Three digital inputs, two digital outputs, one analog input and one pulse input.
· Five LED indicators provide status for power, server connection, GPRS connection, SIM registration or network, 4G connectivity.
· Phase AC input supply, worked within power supply range of 50 to 240V AC, 50 Hz.
· Operating temperature: -25 to 85 °C.
· The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall.
· Data acquisition on standard protocols, like MODBUS RTU.
· Internal data storage: 512KB
· Supports protocols like TCP/IP/ HTTP/FTP/MQTT for data communication to the server.
· Auto reboot during a pre-set time of a day.
· Industrial class design suitable for long time work applications.
· Facility to store mobile numbers for authorization of remote configuration.
· Configuration of device parameters via serial port or remotely by SMS.
· Communication of data to server on specific events or on configured intervals
· Storing and forwarding of data in case of communication failures
· Standards: GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA/FDD LTE
· GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
· HSUPA: 900/2100 or 850/1900 MHz optional, DL/UL 7.2/5.76 Mbps, fallback to 2G.
· HSPA+: 850/900/1900/2100 or 900/2100 or 850/1900 MHz optional, DL/UL 14.4/5.76 Mbps, fallback to 2G, FDD LTE: 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz or 700MHz (B17 or B13) optional, DL/UL 100/50 Mbps, fallback to 3G/2G.
· SIM: 1 x (3V & 1.8V)
· Antenna Interface: SMA Female, 50 ohms impedance.32-bit high performance microcontroller MCU
· 32-bit high performance microcontroller MCU
· Remote Pump data monitoring and controlling
· Energy Monitoring, e.g. Electricity, Solar, Wind, etc.
· Water Metering/Flow Meter
· Distribution Automation
· Automatic Meter Reading
· Industrial Automation