MCOM401TRTU is a rugged cellular MODEM offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications. It is updated version of old MCOM400TRTU with dual serial port. It works in transparent mode. This device is suitable for data monitoring and operation from remote device, and for remote PLC or any MODBUS communication via serial port. The minimum data rate from remote to central server is 1 sec.
· Supports all types of 4G SIM cards.
· The data transmission mode is 4G/3G/2G (auto-switchable).
· Supports all types of M2M SIMs.
· Small antennae included with the device. High gain antennae optional, in case of low connectivity.
· Two Serial Ports for RS232 and RS485 for external device interface.
· Five LED indicators provide status for power, server connection, GPRS connection, SIM registration or network, 4G indication.
· Phase AC input supply, worked within power supply range of 50 to 240V AC, 50 Hz.
· Operating temperature: -25 to 85 °C.
· The plastic enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail.
· Supports MODBUS/RTU.
· Auto reboot during a pre-set time of a day.
· Industrial class design suitable for long time work applications.
· Facility to store mobile numbers for authorization of remote configuration.
· Configuration of device parameters via serial port or remotely by SMS.
· Handshaking software is provided at central server for device-SCADA/web application communication.
· Standards: GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA/FDD LTE
· GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
· HSUPA: 900/2100 or 850/1900 MHz optional, DL/UL 7.2/5.76 Mbps, fallback to 2G.
· HSPA+: 850/900/1900/2100 or 900/2100 or 850/1900 MHz optional, DL/UL 14.4/5.76 Mbps, fallback to 2G, FDD LTE: 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz or 700MHz (B17 or B13) optional, DL/UL 100/50 Mbps, fallback to 3G/2G.
· SIM: 1x (3V & 1.8V)
· Antenna Interface: SMA Female, 50 ohms impedance.32-bit high performance microcontroller MCU
· PLC/MODBUS device data monitoring and controlling
· Energy Monitoring, e.g. Electricity, Solar, Wind, etc.
· Water Metering/Flow Meter
· Distribution Automation
· Automatic Meter Reading
· Industrial Automation
· Remote Devices