MCOM106C is a communication device which can realize data transmission between CAN and network side. MCOM106C supports two CAN interfaces, one Ethernet interface and TCP/IP protocol stack. User can realize interconnection between CAN-bus network and Ethernet network to extend the CAN-bus network by MCOM106C. MCOM106C also has one RS485 serial port which is independent to CAN and it can realize data transmission between serial device and Ethernet.
· Working voltage -DC 9~36V
· Working current Average 26mA@36V.
· Average 56mA@12V. Average 124mA@5V.
· Power supply protection Power supply surge: Level three. Group pulse: Level three.
· Ethernet interface specification- RJ45, 10/100Mbps, support Auto-MDI/MDIX.
· Ethernet interface protection 1.5KV electromagnetic isolation Serial port RS485 Serial port baud rate 600~115.2K(bps)
· CAN baud rate 10K~1M(bps) CAN work mode Basic, loopback CAN protection Power supply isolation, signal isolation
· Working temperature -40~85?(Industrial level)
· Storage temperature -40~105?
· Dimensions 96.5*94*25mm(L*W*H)
· Working humidity 5~95%RH
· Storage humidity 5~95%RH