MCOM10C is used for data exchange between CAN-Bus field
bus and RS-485 bus interface converter, and supports Modbus RTU protocol.
CAN485 interface converter integrated a RS-485 channel and a CAN-Bus channel
can be easily embedded using RS-485 interface for communication nodes, do not
need to change the original hardware architecture enables the device to obtain
the CAN-Bus communication interface, to achieve between the equipments of
RS-485 and CAN-Bus network connection and data communication. RS-485 channel
CAN485 devices to support a variety of baud rate, the range is
300bps~115200bps. CAN-Bus channel support CiA recommended a variety of standard
baud rate and user-defined baud rate, the range of 2.5Kbps~1Mbps. CAN485
interface converter provides three types of data conversion: transparent
conversion, encryption conversion and Modbus protocol conversion. Its exterior
design supports DIN-Rail mounting and Wall mounting, which is convenient for
engineering application. The board comes with a photoelectric isolation module,
complete electrical isolation control circuit and CAN-Bus communication
circuit, so that the CAN485 converter has a strong anti-interference ability,
greatly improving the system in the harsh environment of the use of reliability
· Bidirectional data communication between CAN-Bus and RS-485 2.
· Support CAN2.0A and CAN2.0B protocol, in compliance with the ISO/DIS 11898 specification 3.
· Integrated 1 CAN-Bus communication interface, support for user-defined baud rate 4.
· Integrated 1 RS-485 three pins type communication interface, communication rate between 300~115200bps can be set 5.
· Provide three kinds of data conversion modes: transparent conversion, transparent with the identity conversion, Modbus protocol conversion 6.
· CAN-Bus circuit using 2000V AC electrical isolation, support 8KV electrostatic protection (air discharge) 7.
· CAN-Bus baud rate 2.5k~1Mbps 8.
· Maximum frame rate: 500 frames per second 9.
· DC9~48V wide voltage supply input, power supply support reverse connection 10.
· IP40 protection grade, DIN-Rail or wall mounting installation 11.
· -40-75? working temperature
Serial Interface Standard:
RS-485 RS485 port number: 1 RS-485 signal:
D+, D-, GND Parity bit:
None, Even, Odd, Space, Mark Data bit:
8bit Stop bit:
1bit, 2bit Band rate:
300bps?115200bps Transfer distance:
no more than 15m Connector:
DB9 Female Protection:
class 3 static
CAN Interface Standard:
CAN2.0A, CAN2.0B CAN-Bus port number:
1 CAN-Bus signal:
CANL, CANH, GND, RES+, RESBand rate:
2.5K?1Mbps Transfer distance:
Bus port indicator:
CAN Serial port indicator:
RS-485 Power supply indicator:
POWER Power supply Input reverse connection Consumption No-load consumption: Voltage:
9VDC (9~48VDC) Type of input: 2 bits terminal block Power support 1.58W@9VDC Full-load consumption: 1.60W@9VDC Working environment Working temperature: -40?75? Storage temperature: -40?85? Relative Humidity: 5%~95 %( no condensation)
Mechanical Structure Shell: IP40 protect grade, metal shell Installation: DIN-Rail or Wall mounts Weight: 237g Size (W×H×D): 69mm×22mm×100mm Industry Standard EMI: FCC Part 15, CISPR (EN55022) class A EMS: EN61000-4-2 (ESD), Level 3 Shock: IEC 60068-2-27 Free fall: IEC 60068-2-32 Vibration: IEC 60068-2-6 Certification CE, FCC, RoHS, UL508 (Pending)