MCOM100H, HART to MODBUS Converter is designed to accept HART inputs from maximum 15 slave units and convert standard variables into fixed MODBUS address registers. This is useful to accept / read exact values available for Flow, Pressure, Temperature transmitters in digital form in the control room eliminating errors in Analog input acquisition and process systems. User selectable baud rate for MODBUS Master on DIP switch is provided. LED Indications for master and slave operations for easy diagnosis.
· Relatively easy to understand and use, the HART protocol provides access to the wealth of additional information (variables, diagnostics, calibration, etc.)
· HART is a no risk solution for enhanced field communication
· Compatibility with standard 4-20mA wiring
· Simultaneous transmission of digital data
· Risk reduction through a highly accurate and robust protocol
· Increase Plant Availability
· Reduce Maintenance Costs
· Improve regulatory compliance
· Support HART Short/Long frame
· Support Modbus RTU format
· Support Modbus Slave mode
· COM 1: RS-232/422/485
· Provide LED indicators
· Built-in Watchdog
· Mountable on DIN Rail
Supply 24 VDC
COMMUNICATION Rs485 for Master side HART on slave side.
COMMUNICATION SETTINGS: 9600 baud rates.
NO OF SLAVES 15 HART slave units
On MODBUS RTU (Master) Mcom100H gives Floating point value of Current, Primary, Secondary, Third & forth Variables.
Engineering units for 4 variables& Device information like device ID, MFR'S code,hardware, software version etc. for HART slave units. (maximum 15).
HART slave status indication in MODBUS registers.
· Industrial Automation
· Factory Automation
· Process Automation