MCOM301TRTU is a rugged cellular MODEM offering
state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
It is the updated version of MCOM300TRTU with remote serial programming and
dual serial port setup. It also works in transparent mode. This device is
suitable for data monitoring and operation from remote device, and for remote
PLC or any MODBUS communication via serial port. The minimum data rate from
remote to central server is 5 sec.
· Supports all types of 4G SIM cards except Jio.
· The data transmission mode is 2G/GPRS/EDGE.
· Supports all types of M2M SIMs.
· Supports quad band auto switchable.
· Small antennae included with the device. High gain antennae optional, in case of low connectivity.
· Two Serial Port for RS232 and RS485 for external device interface.
· Four LED indicators provide status for power, server connection, GPRS connection, SIM registration or network.
· Phase AC input supply, worked within power supply range of 50 to 240V AC, 50 Hz.
· Operating temperature: -25 to 85 °C.
· The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall.
· Supports MODBUS/RTU.
· Auto reboot during a pre-set time of a day.
· Industrial class design suitable for long time work applications.
· Facility to store mobile numbers for authorization of remote configuration.
· Configuration of device parameters via serial port or remotely by SMS.
· Handshaking software is provided at central server for device-SCADA/web application communication.
· Standards: GSM/GPRS
· GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
· SIM: 1 x (3V & 1.8V)
· Antenna Interface: SMA Female, 50 ohms impedance.
· 32-bit high performance microcontroller MCU
· PLC/MODBUS device data monitoring and controlling
· Energy Monitoring, e.g. Electricity, Solar, Wind, etc.
· Water Metering/Flow Meter
· Distribution Automation
· Automatic Meter Reading
· Industrial Automation
· Remote Devices