MCOM500D is a rugged cellular MODEM offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications. It works in intelligent mode. This device is suitable for data monitoring and operation from remote device. It supports four digital input, four digital output, four analog input, 2 pulse and one RS485, one RS232, any MODBUS communication via serial port which works as Master. This device comes with a LCD screen and LAN support. The minimum data rate from remote to central server is 30 sec. This is suitable for wireless automation.
· Supports all types of 4G SIM cards except Jio.
· The data transmission mode is 2G/GPRS/EDGE.
· Supports all types of M2M SIMs.
· Supports quad band auto switchable.
· Small antennae included with the device. High gain antennae optional, in case of low connectivity.
· Two Serial Port for RS232 AND RS485 for external device interface.
· Four digital input, four digital output, four analog input, 2 pulse and one RS485, one RS232 port.
· One LAN Port for external device interface.
· 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet PHY embedded
· Four LED indicators provide status for power, server connection, GPRS connection, SIM registration or network.
· Phase AC input supply, worked within power supply range of 50 to 240V AC, 50 Hz.
· Operating temperature: -25 to 85 °C.
· The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall.
· Data acquisition on standard protocols, like MODBUS RTU.
· Internal data storage: microSD 4GB expandable upto 8GB.
· Supports protocols like TCP/IP/ HTTP/FTP/MQTT for data communication to the server.
· Auto reboot during a pre-set time of a day.
· Industrial class design suitable for long time work applications.
· Facility to store mobile numbers for authorization of remote configuration.
· Configuration of device parameters via serial port or remotely by SMS.
· Communication of data to server on specific events or on configured intervals
· Storing and forwarding of data in case of communication failures
· Standards: GSM/GPRS
· GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
· SIM: 1 x (3V & 1.8V)
· Antenna Interface: SMA Female, 50 ohms impedance.
· 32-bit high performance microcontroller MCU
· Remote Pump data monitoring and controlling
· Energy Monitoring, e.g. Electricity, Solar, Wind, etc.
· Water Metering/Flow Meter
· Distribution Automation
· Automatic Meter Reading
· Industrial Automation