MCOM300BAT is an ultra-low power wireless RTU with data logging and alarming capabilities via SMS and GPRS. The battery powered RTU incorporates a GSM/GPRS modem, a serial port RS232 OR RS485, 2 digital inputs and 2 digital pulse input. A Lithium Thionyl battery provides autonomous operation for up to 4 years. It is suitable for remote gas and water metering applications.
· 2 Digital inputs, 2 pulse inputs, dry contact, NO/NC.
· Counters 2, 100Hz max
· RS485 Modbus RTU.
· The Infinite advantage
· MCOM300 utilizes a dual processor architecture in order to combine extreme low power consumption with advanced processing and communication capabilities. A system controller (ultra-low power MCU) is in continuous operation scanning the digital inputs for alarm condition detection. A powerful communication processor, switched on and off by the system controller, performs all data processing and controls communications through the internal wireless MODEM. The result is up to 50% power economy in compare with respective units of the competition, while performing the same tasks.
· Setup and Remote Configuration
· The unit can be programmed locally through the serial port or remotely via SMS by using simple ASCII configuration commands. The command set features commands for configuring input alarm parameters, scaling parameters and alarm limits, timing parameters and defining user. MCOM300BAT can be remotely reconfigured by sending configuration commands via SMS to the unit during the periodical status message processing.
· Standards: GSM/GPRS
· GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
· SIM: 1 x (3V & 1.8V)
· Antenna Interface: SMA Female, 50 ohms impedance.
· Ultra-low power 32-bit high performance microcontroller MCU
· Remote water metering
· Remote gas metering
· Remote leakage detection for gas and water